assessmentQ as a practice platform
Practice and testing are very effective ways to acquire and maintain knowledge and skills. Thanks to assessmentQ that is now easier than ever.
- Users learn from their mistakes thanks to instant feedback.
- Measurement is knowledge. assessmentQ helps make informed decisions.
- Using exercise material interactively (clicking, dragging, answering, viewing feedback) provides a demonstrably better learning outcome.
- Users can practice without restriction while preparing for a test or certification.
How does it work?
1. Prepare questions
- Create practice material quickly and easily.
- Reuse any existing material that you adapt and make interactive.
- Create “rich” practice modules with text, images, audio, video, etc.
- Add feedback easily to reinforce and consolidate knowledge.
- Construct series to meet your specific needs: from micro-learning to extended modules.
- Alternate practice and test times. Variation always works.
- Customise the look and feel of your practice modules to match your house style.
2. Let users practice
- Give students access with their personal account or directly from your learning or HR system (via ‘Single Sign On’, ADFS or LTI).
- Allow users to practise on any device, at any time, without installation.
- Store results and process them into valuable insights.
3. Process the results
- Get real insight into participants’ knowledge and skills with flexible reports.
- Export the results to your own platform to give you an overall picture.
- Monitor the quality of your practice materials: incorrect or suspect items are easily recognised.
- Automatically send certificates for accreditation or certification.