assessmentQ as an assessment platform
Efficient, reliable and flexible online exams and assessments. That’s assessmentQ
- A small group or many participants at once? Digital exams must be efficient, reliable and secure.
- To measure specialist knowledge and skills, you need varied, rich questions and assignments.
- Remote examination can also be handled perfectly: digital invigilation allows anyone to take exams securely from home.
- People with disabilities can be given extra support.
How does it work?
1. Prepare questions
- Prepare your questions in the “item bank” and enrich them using media and metadata.
- Use specific question types for economics, maths, languages arts, interpreting, or critical thinking.
- Combine closed and open-ended questions to assess the actual level of knowledge.
- Use built-in smart scoring options or build your own correction key.
- Automatically create multiple exams of equal standard.
2. Evaluate and analyse
- Give users easy access to the platform. assessmentQ runs directly in your browser.
- Integrate text to voice software, a calculator, higher contrast, or other support tools for candidates with disabilities.
- Want extra security? Then use the built-in support for ‘Safe Exam Browser’ or digital invigilation (‘remote proctoring’).
- Follow live remotely and intervene when necessary.
- A flaky internet connection? No problem. assessmentQ handles temporary interruptions without losing results.
3. Process the results
- Use smart correction mechanisms to do the corrections for you.
- Correct questions manually when it can’t be done automatically: assessmentQ helps you be objective and consistent.
- Exclude additional questions retrospectively using psychometric data.
- Allow candidates to review their completed exam afterwards.
- Forward the results to your own platform.
- Learn from the insights that reporting offers
- Automatically send certificates for accreditation or certification.